Which is Better: SiteGround or BlueHost
Bluehost and SiteGround and have many similarities, which makes it tricky to one among them. Both offer affordable hosting plans and websites running on both hosting services perform phenomenally well.
So lets find out which contender web host turns out to be better among the two. We will compare the hosts on the basis of speed, transfer, customer support and their individual key features.
SiteGround has come up with some highly innovative like the Cloudflare, SuperCacher, NGINX and SSD Drives. Altogether, the host delivers premium performance to its clients.
Bluehost uses the HDD drives for we hosting. Where the SSD drives are expensive, they outperform the HDD drives. There are not many web hosting services which use the SDD drives, SiteGround being one of them.
If you are not satisfied with your existing web host and wish to switch to another one, it can cost you time and money. But SiteGround comes as a rescue since it offers this service without any charge. On the other hand, the charges for Bluehost are $149.
A responsive customer support is what will help you keep your nerves in case your website faces any technical glitches or goes down completely. Both the web host providers offer amazing technical support.
SiteGround serves its clients with a round the clock live chat, a toll free call assistance and a ticketing system. If you are using the live chat service, you will be addressed within 5 seconds, which is amazing. And for the ticketing system, the wait time is less than 10 minutes for the ticketing system.
If you go with Bluehost, you will cherish similar technical support services. The representatives are friendly and assist you with the rightful information. If the issues are complex, the live chat personnel transfer the case to the ticketing system, and you may have to wait for a while.
Why Opt For Bluehost?
- Anytime money-back guarantee
- Proprietary protection solutions
- Technical assistance via phone, email, and live chat
- 1 click installs
- Available Dedicated and VPS Hosting
The Bluehost Freebies:
- Tools for search engine submission
- $100 credit for google advertising
- $50 credit for Facebook advertising
- Yellow pages listing
Why Opt For SiteGround?
- Free website transfer
- Servers placed in three continents
- Features content delivery network
- Managed WordPress and Joomla services
- SuperCacher service
- Technical support via chat, phone and email
The SiteGround Freebies:
- CloudFlare CDN
- Free backup
- Free restore (not included in the startup plan)
- Free SSL
10GB – 30GB
Free for 1 year
The Final Verdict: SiteGround it is.
Based on the comparison for performance, technical support and reliability, SiteGround outshines Bluehost. Although Bluehost dominates when it comes to performance, but the overall winner among the two comes out to be SiteGround.
What Makes SiteGround The Ultimate Winner?
- Amazing uptime record of over 99.99%
- 30 days money back guarantee
- High-speed websites for heavy traffic
- Timely automated backup
- Relable security services
- Innovative customer support
- Comes with cPanel
- Decent hosting plans